March 1, 2017
Press Release- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Coachella is set to return to Indio, California, on April 14-16 and April 21-23, 2017. The event will feature numerous artists, such as Radiohead, Bon Iver, Lady Gaga, Lorde and Kendrick Lamar.
Every April, the annual Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival transforms the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California into a full-blown party. The festival takes place over two consecutive weekends, starting Friday, April 14.
- General Admission Pass – $399
- General Admission Pass + Shuttle Pass – $474
- VIP Pass – $899
- Festival passes must be worn at all times.
- The headliners for 2017 are Lady Gaga, Radiohead and Kendrick Lamar.
- Venue opens at 11 a.m. each day and shows will take place rain or shine.
- All ages are welcome. Children 5 and under are free.
- Guests are allowed to bring backpacks, binoculars, water bottles and cameras.
- Guests are not allowed to bring chairs, coolers, glass containers or pets.
- “We’re super pumped to be here,” said Thom Yorke, lead singer of Radiohead. “We’ve played at a few festivals around the country, but nothing quite as thrilling as this one.”
- “I am so excited! I have been to Coachella for the past three years and it never disappoints,” said Caroline Richards. “The experience is unreal!”
- “We’re really hoping this year goes smoothly and guests follow the rules,” said Peter Gates, head of Coachella security. “Many people try to sneak in drugs and alcohol, but it just doesn’t work.”
- General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Relations Point of Contact: Madison Vacarella (442-876-7862 or email@example.com)